Location : Austin, TX
or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or ElectricalEngineeringrequired.
• Bachelordegree with 6+ years or Master with 4+ years of commercial software development experiencerequired.
• Prior experience with: OO design, C++/Java/C#, and hardware/kernel debugging software required.
• Window application or mobile app and GUI development experiencerequired.
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills required
• Proven interpersonal skill, technical leadership and teamwork required.
• Solid knowledge of the software development lifecycle required.
• Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Experienced project planning and prior leadership responsibilitiespreferred.
• Experienceworking with off-shore teams preferred.
• Scriptinglanguage, e.g. Ruby, Python, et al, will be preferred
• The x86 micro-architecture and/or ARMv8 knowledge and peripherals preferred.
• Development of JTAG testing and/or run-time debugging tools / software, e.g. HDT, DS-5, ITP, OpenOCD, GDB, et al, will be preferred.
• Knowledge of DFT, JTAG, and System bring-up preferred.
• Computer DFT and microcode design knowledge will be a plus.
• Communicate with design team and users to understand and define the hardware debugging software requirements.
• Investigate project roadmaps and product technical documentation to understand software impact. Translate these requirements/impacts into executable task plans.
• Write development documentation and contribute content to end user documentation.
• Architect and design the hardware debugging/testing software.
• Software development, unit and integration test, debugging, post releasesupport and software configuration management.
• Own one or a few of functionality/feature development of debugging/testing software. Responsible for design and management of software development activities for the project and assignments with minimal mentoring or guidance.
• Accountable on time delivery of deliverables.