Role Name: Firewall Specialist
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Raleigh, NC
• Advanced experience with enterprise and data center security policy design and deployment using Cisco ASA firewalls, specifically Cisco ASA appliances and HA (high availability active/standby) environments. 2+ years advanced level hands-on experience.
• Proficient operational configuration and support of site-to-site VPN solutions using Cisco ASA firewalls.
• Proficient operational support of Cisco ASA firewall operating system upgrades, specifically to ASA IOS version 8.4 and beyond, and experience demonstrating ability to manage scheduling of upgrades of 120+ ASA firewalls across the state.
• Moderate familiarity with current networktechnologies and equipment, particularly data center LAN and WAN environments.
• Experience with structured change management processes.
• Ability to manage tasks and meet schedules.
• Must have good organizational and English communication skills, written and oral.
• Must have excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
• Willingness to work overtime and weekends as needed.
• Willingness to accommodate occasional regional travel.
• A minimum of 7years direct hands-on experience with Cisco ASA firewall products.
• Prefer experience with Firemon.
• Prefer experience with QRadar.
• Experience installing, configuring and operating Cisco ACS 5.x.
• Currently active CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, or CISSP certifications, expiration within past 2years.
• Currently active CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert) Security certification, or expiration within past 5years.