We are looking for Firewall Engineer for our client in Hartford, CT
Job Title: Firewall Engineer
Job Location: Hartford, CT
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Strong experience with Fortinet firewall administration, creating and supporting virtual (vdom) environments, understands and supports BGP configurations both on firewall and more generally in a routed MPLS environment.
- Knowledge and support of VPN tunnels is also important.
- Job will include the design, architecture and build of firewall configurations globally to duplicate the environments to what we have today for Otis and Carrier.
- Once built, support the transition of services off the UTC equipment to the new.
- Will need to work with other Network organizations, logistics providers for configuration and installation work and customers and business partners in the planning and migration of services to the new environments.
- 2 of the 3 firewall engineers will be focusing on migration of Extranet connections (VPN tunnels and dedicated circuits).
- Flexibility in hours to support change windows will be required.