Job Title: Sr. Firewall Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Mode of Interview: Phone and In-person
- Experience in checkpoint firewall engineering, implementation and supportexperience.
- Experience in implementing and supporting Checkpoint VPN?s to multi-vendor termination points.
- Previous experience working in a large Checkpoint environment and managing large complex firewall policies.
- Networksecuritytechnologies (e.g. SIEM, DLP, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, application proxies)
- Assisting and training team members in the use of security tools and troubleshooting.
- Developing and maintaining documentation for systems and procedures.
- Securing an environment with Regulatory requirements such as PCI, FFIEC, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Working knowledge of Networkinfrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, and the associated TCP/IPnetwork routing protocols and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of tcpdump.
- Adhering to change control procedures and windows.
- Providing detailed plans for change windows.