PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide in-depth technical expertise to develop, manage and implement engineering analysis, activities and programs.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation through direct involvement to identify and resolve equipment and system problems.
- Provide complete task management of engineering issues.
- Perform engineering tasks as assigned by supervision applying engineering principles.
- Accountable for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of work ensuring proper configuration management and assuring that standard design criteria, practices, procedures and codes are used in preparation of plans and specifications.
- Perform independent research, reviews, studies and analyses in support of technical projects and programs.
- Recommend equipment, new concepts and techniques to improve performance, simplify construction, reduce costs, correct design or material flaws, or comply with changes in codes or regulations.
- B. S. in Engineering or equivalent Technical degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience
- 6 or more years' solid performance with last two in top half of Engr 2 band
- Individual Contributor competencies, with demonstration of FLS competencies
- Professional Engineer Registration
- Advanced technical degree or related coursework
- Possesses specialty skills and performs advanced tasks independently with minimal supervisory review.
- Performs engineering tasks independently and actively imparts knowledge to others.
- Higher level of accountability than an Engin