Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is a collaborative community of about 750 resourceful, creative professionals who plan, design, and deliver high-performance systems for organizations that improve lives and contribute to a sustainable future in Healthcare, Science & Technology (S&T), Mission Critical, Energy & Utilities (E&U), Commissioning and more.
We have a great opportunity for you to join AEI in a Fire Protection Project Engineer role in our Denver office.
Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will be responsible for engineering design process on assigned projects within a particular discipline. Within this position, you will develop innovative and unique engineering solutions to align with project, client and project partner’s needs, and leads the discipline team in implementing the solutions.
What you will need to succeed:
- BSME/BSAE (or other engineering discipline with applicable experience).
- 10+ years of experience designing fire suppression systems for research, Healthcare or Higher Education facilities.
- Fire Alarm experience is a plus
- Professional engineering registration preferred.
- Proficiency in computer operation for engineering design programs (i.e. Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Navisworks) preferred.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth to work among the brightest minds in the industry.
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as provide a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.