PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
How you will do it:
- Ensure Development of Managers, Hi Pos, and early career development programs are in place.
- Coaching leaders on leading indicators and KPI dashboards
- Interviewing Finalist Sales Managers (Local and Area)
- Onboarding and training of new sales managers as needed (Sales Tools and Process)
- Drive area KPIs to meet Fire Financial Plan
- Accountability to forecast
- Price Realization
- Improve Sales Productivity
- Grow Fire Market Share
- Drive Performance Management
PIPELINE and ACTIVITY MANAGEMENT
- CRM Health (Adoption & Quality)
- Quarterly business plan review participation
- Drive PRIME and PSA cadence calls
- FIRE Program Deployment and Tracking
- Drive Cross Selling
- Review and assist in Local Market Planning and go to market strategies.
- Review and assist in FIRE Sales Staffing Plans leveraging data and tool sets
- Ensure Account Segmentation and Assignment are applied to drive growth
- Optimize Spans and Layers within FIRE sales structure
- Lead Quota Review/Process
- Ensure workday goals align with FIRE strategy
FIRE BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
- Collects, consolidates, and prioritizes field feedback and incorporates into ease of business strategies and marketing programs.
- Supports training programs that focus on increasing readiness and effectiveness of our salesforce to grow all FIRE offerings.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
What we look for:
REQUIREMENTS and SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree and eight to ten years of experience in Sales and Sales Leadership.
- Experience in the FIRE business or applicable adjacent industry.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to achieve Results and Objectives through influence and servant leadership.
- Analytical skills and ability to create action plans based on performance data.
- Organizational agility skills and situational leadership.