BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - NEW YORK METRO
FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS
We are the nation?s leading provider of ManagedSecurity Services: Fire Detection. Fire Prevention Systems. Alarm Systems. Alarm monitoring Services. Security Cameras. Surveillance Systems.
Our customers require the protection only our security services can provide:
Commercial Real Estate. Retail Centers. Government Facilities. Industrial Facilities.
We hire dynamic, experienced sales professionals to sell our high tech security solutions and services.
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident w/ BA and sales training
- Salary: $75-$85 base. On target $150K +++++
- Build, manage, and continually develop relationships with BUILDING OWNERS, MANAGERS, TENANTS & PROPERTY DEVELOPERS.
- DESIGN FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS AND SECURITY SYSTEMS THAT MEET OUR CLIENTS NEEDS
- Working knowledge and understanding of the commercial real estate market or commercial construction a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of closing sales of complex systems or services with protracted sales cycles.
- Experience with fire detection and prevention systems
- Secure business with new security services clients, and upsell and cross sell existing clients
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, applying your proven hunter skillset.
- Cold call/email and generally prospect utilizing best practices to secure new meetings and consistently increase the number of opportunities in your pipeline within your territory.
- Build a ?trusted adviser? relationship with prospects, referral partners, industry leaders and existing clients, drawing upon your subject matter expertise.
- Act as a team player, by sharing your knowledge and experience to assist others in the organization.
- Demonstrate persistence and continuous improvement of your skills to achieve aggressive growth goals.
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years of solution and/or managed services B2B sales experience
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding your sales quota in hunter environment
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and resourceful self-starter
- Ability to work both independently, and as part of a collaborative team
- High integrity and strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Confidence and experience communicating and interfacing with clients and prospects at all levels, from operational staff to C-suite executives
- Experience navigating complex quoting, proposal, contract, and negotiation procedures to win opportunities on time while meeting margin and profitability requirements
- A dedicated learner, fueled by intellectual curiosity
- Experience using CRM and other sales resource software and tools to prospect and management pipeline
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening.