Fiori Designer/Developer will be a key resource in the strategic build out of the S4 Hana Finance platform Fiori strategy. Work as part of a team through development life cycle for S4. Provide expertise in Fiori Development and UI design on a S4 Hana Finance platform. Work with project team (Project Manager’s, Business Experts, Developers, Quality Analyst’s et.) on planning and delivery of S4 Hana deliverables.
- Design and develop Fiori Apps according to accepted standards based on user requirements, which are included in the delivery of the application solution, to meet the business need.
- Perform unit testing on development artifacts to ensure quality and to minimize the number of incidents found during Quality Assurance
- Participate in testing (e.g., User Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and System Integration Testing) activities in order to support bug fixes, identify anomalies and misunderstandings, and provide clarity surrounding the interpretation of the requirements.
- Support implementation activities to promote the application into the production environment in preparation for the user community.
- Participate in project and team meetings, interacting and collaborating with team members and other departments during the project execution phase, document meeting minutes and design decisions, provide a developer’s perspective in the meetings and to contribute to the timely delivery, design, and quality of various work artifacts.
- Expertise in Finance / Accounting processes
- SAP Hana Certified preferred
- Advanced analytical skills, planning skills.Advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship management and facilitation skills. Excellent partnering and negotiation skills, so as to effectively serve as liaison between business and technology group
- Possesses solid analytical skills for complex problem solving
- Proven leadership skills. Ability to provide leadership within a specific technology area or across multiple technology areas.
- Ability to complete root cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide doc and implement large/multiple dev projects
- Ability to coach the technical development of less senior developers
- Ability to analyze and resolve multiple complex problems
- Ability to manage projects using the organizations project management methodology
- Ability to work effectively in a strong team oriented environment
- Delivery focused, self-motivated, goal oriented
- Experience with SAP S4/Simple Finance implementations
- At least 5 years work experience in IT environment; experience as a tech and/or team lead
- ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) on Hana
Nice to have:
- Hana integration skills, experience in Hana modelling and using Hana CDS views for reporting,
- SAP Fiori Certified preferred