MVB is hiring trusted partners on the financial frontier!
This role works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants to develop and deliver the support model for MVB Bank FinTech Division. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting. This role is responsible for supporting and qualifying new business opportunities, also working in concert with MVB Sales and Market Development Team to retain and deepen existing client relationships. This role is responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and merchant inquiries
- Provide information and direction to clients regarding MVB Bank FinTech products, tools and services, rules, and dispute procedures.
- Serve as client liaison by delivering production and testing technical support and operational service needs for clients.
- Coordinate with back office support groups to diagnose reported issues from clients.
- Collaborate with Account Management teams to review escalated or complex issues and manage expectations.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish FinTech and client objectives, ensure processing system performance standards are met, and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Educate clients on functionality of applications, including training and operational analysis.
- Review Operating Regulations, Technical Specifications, Reference and Administration Guides of all Networks to familiarize and research application or processing issues.
- Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Maintain a proficient working knowledge of all products and services (e.g. commercial account analysis, Demand Deposit Account opening and closing, commercial online banking platforms, wire, and Automated Clearing House (ACH) processing and remote deposit capture).
- Partner with other MVB lines of business (i.e. Retail, Commercial, and Mortgage) to facilitate cross-selling or up-selling of value added services.
Education and work experience includes:
- 8 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, and software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply it to business solutions.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Card payments industry dispute knowledge and regulations strongly preferred.
- Incumbent may be required to travel 25%(max) of the time