Support Zimmer Biomet's sales teams by executing business strategies and developing financial sales solution.
Build high level relationships with healthcare customers in supply chain, finance, legal and treasury departments.
• Be main point of contact for Eastern/Western US sales team regarding financing opportunities
• Grow financing penetration within designated market
• Help to create and develop new financial product offerings based on market opportunities
• Analyze pricing information on financing agreements to ensure margin and profitability goals are obtained
• Train /educate sales team on all aspects of financing to help drive top line revenue
• Use subject matter expertise to help negotiate and close complex financing transactions
Experience with committed usage agreements, bundled contracts, & lease agreements preferred. Ability to evaluate customers based on financial statements, tax returns, other credit information
• Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline, MBA preferred
• 8+ years related experience in equipment financing and deal structuring
Up to 40%
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and might not necessarily comprise all of the essential functions for purposes of the Americans with Disabilities Act.