company logo

Financial Systems Software Engineer Lead at Total System Services, Inc in Atlanta, GA

bookmark emptySave
More info when clicked here
You fill out 1 set of questions 1 time. We take care of your job applications every time you choose Apply4Me.
What's Apply4Me?


$100K — $150K *


Software Development


5 - 7 years

Job Description

See More arrow

Valid through: 4/12/2021

About Total System Services, Inc

Total System Services, Inc., headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, provides payment processing services, merchant services and related payment services. It also provides reloadable prepaid debit cards and payroll cards, and demand deposit accounts to the underbanked. It is the largest third-party processor for issuing banks in North America, with a 40% market share, and one of the largest in Europe. It is a subsidiary of Global Payments. In 1959, TSYS was founded as a division of Columbus Bank and Trust. In 1974, it began processing credit cards for other banks. In August 1983, the company became a public company via an initial public offering. In 1995, the company merged its merchant processing services with those of Visa Inc. In August 2004, the company acquired Clarity Payment Solutions for $53 million. In 2007, Synovus completed the corporate spin-off of TSYS. In July 2004, the company began processing the credit cards issued by J.P. Morgan Chase. In 2008, the company launched n>genuity, a quarterly publication on the world of payments. In 2010, the company acquired a 51% stake in the merchant acquisition business of First National Bank of Omaha for $150.5 million, which was renamed TSYS Merchant Solutions. The remaining 49% stake was acquired in January 2011. In May 2011, the company acquired TermNet.
stats icon
Total Jobs:
stats icon
Total Experts:
stats icon
Average Pay:
stats icon
Total value of jobs:
stats icon
% Masters:
Learn More About Total System Services, Inc blue arrow
* Ladders Estimates

More Jobs at Total System Services, Inc

Similar Jobs

Lead Software Engineer

$90K — $140K

4 days ago

More Energy & Utilities Jobs

Enterprise Account Executive

$120K + $100K bonus + equity

Confidential Company


3 days ago

Tax Accountant

$80K — $90K

Confidential Company

Houston, TX 77008

5 days ago

Manager of Accounting Gas Settlement

$130K — $150K

Confidential Company

Houston, TX 77008

5 days ago

Senior Asset Manager

$110K — $180K

Confidential Company

Houston, TX 77007

6 days ago

Find similar Software Engineer jobs: