Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Financial Systems Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will have hands-on finance technology experience in corporate or consulting environment (Axiom Software experience preferred). Must be a team player with strong analytical, project management, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as possess the ability to think critically and efficiently on concurrent complex issues and pay consistent attention to detail in all matters. This position will provide FP&A system support while collaborating with key stakeholders, Corporate FP&A, and business unit finance team, to understand system requirements and enhance system processes as needed.
- Develop and/or maintain valuable internal client relationships
- Collaborate with internal clients to understand and execute client perspectives, objectives and initiatives
- Aid in helping design and implement optimal processes and software configurations to fulfill these goals Work closely with business unit and senior management to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial reporting and analysis
- Develop production reports and dashboards for end users, including the ongoing maintenance and validation of these reports and dashboards.
- Help develop and maintain standard processes
- Partner with IT and end users to investigate and resolve system issues as they arise.
- Aid in overseeing Axiom EPM system ensuring functioning data import ETL's & accurate data, properly functioning forecasting tools and standardized reporting and dashboards
- 5 years of relevant experience with financial analytics within financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proficiency in applicable Microsoft Office applications, Axiom EPM a plus
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of relevant technical (accounting/finance) discipline
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Database knowledge primarily MS SQL and Oracle
- Strong mathematical, logic and problem-solving skills
- Drive for efficiency and automation