Financial Systems Architect
Finance I San Francisco, California OR Seattle, Washinton
Create secure, innovative solutions to the wide-range of challenges our high-growth global business as we expand and scale.
The Financial Systems Architect role is based in San Francisco reporting to the Director of Business Process. As Architect for Finance, you will help define strategy and engineering roadmap to build robust, reliable and scalable bridging between our financial systems. As an architect and technical leader at DocuSign you will drive reliable engineering practices across teams focused on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure, and eliminating work through automation. You will be the primary interface with the IT, Enterprise Apps and Engineering organizations to ensure a collaborative and coordinated execution of systems projects.
This position is an Individual and reports to the Director of Business Process.
- Collaborate with IT, Enterprise Apps and Engineering to design and implement software to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of DocuSign’s services
- Responsible for working collaboratively with IT, Enterprise Apps and Engineering to build new finance integrations between our various finance and reporting systems, including: Zuora, RevPro, NetSuite, and Salesforce.
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of mission critical services and work collaboratively with IT, Enterprise Apps and Engineering to build automation to prevent problem recurrence; automate response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
- Lead by example and interact with other constituents regarding Finance’s requirements
- Play a leadership role in working with the Finance team on Long-term planning of future systems requirements, such as an ERP system upgrade.
- MS in CS, EE or equivalent
- 12+ years of hands on Full stack software development experience.
- Experience in Financial services design/development.
- Demonstrated judgment prioritizing between operational excellence and feature development
- Experience developing financial system or consuming financial services.
- Proficiency working with algorithms, data structures and production troubleshooting.
- Expertise in problem solving and analyzing global scale distributed systems.