We are looking for a detail-oriented financial systems analyst to optimize our financial management procedures. You will be contributing to financial planning, preparing financial reports, and implementing best practices in financial administration. To ensure success as a financial analyst, you should possess extensive knowledge of accounting principles and experience in a similar role. A top-notch financial analyst will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized financial processes and compliance with industry regulations.
- Administer and configure finance system applications to support VertexOne business processes.
- Maintain daily financial systems ensuring data integrity between accounting system of record and financial reporting and analytical
- Troubleshoot and resolve systems and data integrity issues as necessary.
- Collaborate between the IT and Finance departments as well as third parties to complete both daily responsibilities and project related
- Serve as a department contact for system issues and questions.
- Assist and support the Finance team with monthly close processes.
- Coordinate and schedule budgeting and forecasting activities with FP&A team.
- Implementation of system changes to support changing business needs (in coordination with IT resources where custom development is required).
- Develop and maintain user procedure documentation.
- Maintain financial controls within the system and produce evidence in support of those controls for financial audits.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Progressive experience in Financial systems (GL, AP, AR, Cash Management, Treasury, etc).
- Prefer administrator experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and/or Vena Solutions.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Make recommendations for process improvement.
- Strong computer skills, including the use of accounting and management systems, Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel).
- Highly motivated and eager to learn, self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact and communicate with Senior Management.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Accounting/Finance, and at least 3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.