Financial Systems Analyst - OneStream / Hyperion / JDE
Wesco Aircraft is the world’s leading distributor and provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry, based on annual sales. Our services range from traditional distribution to the management of supplier relationships, quality assurance, kitting, just-in-time delivery and point-of-use inventory management. We offer one of the world’s broadest portfolios of aerospace products, including C-class hardware, chemical and electrical and comprised of more than 550,000 active stock-keeping units. Wesco Aircraft has more than 2,700 employees across 57locations globally with net sales of $1.5 billion in 2016.
The Financial Systems Analyst will be responsible to develop and maintain the enterprise-wide financial system strategy to drive all OneStream systems, information requirements, financial system improvements, conversions and upgrades. This position will require a detailed understanding of OneStream to support a global base of power users. This individual also will work closelywith the Assistant Global Controller and Manager, Financial Systems to strategize and develop the OneStream tools in order to support the fast-changing business needs of financial information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the proper functioning of OneStream applications, including the production and test environments
Point of contact and primary power user with an understanding of the architecture and system design
Ensure global accounting consolidation, planning, and reporting systems meet business needs while effectively mitigating operational and financialrisks
Build, maintain and run financialreports in OneStream and ensure monthly close process runs smoothly in applications by assisting with any issues loading the actual monthly files
Responsible for strategizing and developing new tools and views in order to support the fast changing needs of the business
Monitor system performance and troubleshoot OneStream system and process breakdowns or questions from the business
Mentor business teams by providing consolidation support, year-end system/process analysis, planning/forecasting improvements, and overall financial system direction.
Maintain multiple organization structures for the company.
Maintain metadata and execute ongoing maintenance of metadata
Primary interface and liaison with IT/technical support (internal and external)
Develop, lead and facilitate all training activities, globally, and work with end users to enhance the application process resulting in a stable production environment
System/data integrity, business validation, follow up and corrective action
Plan for disaster Recovery and business continuity planning and testing
To facilitate the monthly and quarterly global consolidation activities in accordance with the Company’s accounting policies and procedures, with a primary emphasis on month-end close procedures and preparing and ensuring all SOX control activities are completed.
Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the Consolidation Ledgers (i.e. elimination topsides)
Consolidatefinancial data generated from the general ledger to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual balance sheet, Income Statement and statement of cash flows, including the footnote disclosures
Prioritize incidents & change requests, maintain security, master data management/governance, maintain operational definitions and document processes
Access and actively participates in report development of very confidential, strategic information provided only to senior level management.
Interface with external auditors to manage quarter and year-end queries and requests
Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS or related field required
- Experience as EPM/CPM financial system administrator preferred
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial systems/processes, controls, and intercompany transaction flows
- OneStream, Hyperion, and/or JDEnterprisesexperiencepreferred
- Finance/IT application management power user or system administrator, including SQL experiencepreferred
- Minimum 3+ years of combined accounting and/or reporting experience in a global organization required
- Project planning and documentation skills and strong time management capabilities required
- Understanding of financial processes
- Methodical and process oriented in execution of tasks
- Proficient data management skills handling large volumes of data
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Ability to work with people across multiple disciplines (interaction withfinance, accounting, IT, operations, etc.)
- Comfortable working in dynamic and constantly changing environments
- Integral involvement in the month-end close processes
- Ability to learn and work independently and possess strong problem solving skills
- Customer service oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experiencewith process improvement methodologies, such as LSS
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Wesco Aircraft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This is an exciting time to join Wesco Aircraft due to our expansion and increased market sharewithin the aerospace industry. At Wesco Aircraft, we invest in our employees, meaning the opportunity for career progression and personal development is outstanding .
Wesco is proud to offer a broad range of benefits options. You can choose from a number of plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance and voluntary supplemental programs. All full time employees are eligible for benefits coverage.
At Wesco Aircraft, we know that having the best employees provides us the competitive advantage and we are always searching for capable individuals.