The Financial Systems Analyst will assist with designing, configuring and testing financial systems for functional enhancements and upgrades. This may include the development of any custom reports, extensions or modules and integrations between multiple systems. including the development of custom reports and modules. Areas include (but not limited to) foreign currency, international subsidiaries, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, expense reports, fixed assets, project costing, project billing/revenue and project budgeting/forecasting.
- Gather and document functional business requirements for new enhancements.
- Document business rules and process workflows.
- Configure and test financial systems to meet business requirements.
- Design and test custom reports and modules.
- Design and test integrations between financial systems.
- Develop and execute test scripts for enhancements and upgrades.
- Develop training materials and conduct training with end-users.
- Trouble shoot system issues with functional end users and IT developers.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Emphasis in Information Systems preferred.
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12 applications and PL/SQL preferred.
- Self-motivated and good organizational sk