Financial Syst / Supply Chain Business Analyst
At Rogers, our innovative materials technologies enable breakthroughs in cleantechnology, internet connectivity, mass transit and more -- but it’s our people that set us apart. Integrity and respect are at the heart of how we work. We excel at building enduring relationships that foster trust with our colleagues and business partners. We work creatively and cross-functionally a rewarding work environment. For a brighter tomorrow, explore Rogers today across the globe to deliver unique solutions to our customers in the United States, Europe and Asia.
Rogers Corporation is currently seeking a talented individual to join the Enterprise Applications team. This position reports to the IT Director, Enterprise Applications. The hired individual will be responsible for the design, development, modification, implementation and documentation of business processes using PeopleSoft enterprise applications to meet customer and strategic goals.
- Design, develop, modify, implement and document business processes in a PeopleSoft FSCM enterprise applications environment.
- Potential to develop and supervise direct reports.
- Lead business process improvement efforts. Identify improvement opportunities. Develop business cases in conjunction with business / shared services managers. Manage projects through all phases of systems development lifecycle. Re-engineer current business processes and modify configurations to support the new processes.
- Work with business process owners and end-users to analyze and solve complex business issues. Understand business objectives and opportunities, identify alternative solutions, perform feasibility studies, cost/benefit analysis and recommend the best course of action.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions and function as the primary interface to the technical team. Lead system integration testing efforts and assist in defining user acceptance testing scenarios.
- Contribute to cross functional project teams that address business needs. May develop and deliver training in areas of focused responsibility to IT staff and end-users.
- Provide support to junior staff members who cannot find resolutions to open issues.
Location Chandler AZ. Relocation Assistance may be available