Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 32 days ago
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Assignments are given in terms of subject area concerned, with specific objectives and possible problems identified. Follow guidelines which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, and rules and regulations that are well established but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
* Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements into detailed workflow instructions and oversee workflow across multiple departments such as Composition, Desktop, Prepress, Manufacturing & Shipping.
* Engage clients in Filing, Print, Word Processing and XBRL to provide them with the best possible experience.
* Responsible for researching and compiling all required data elements needed to prepare the appropriate electronic filing and/or composition of SEC EDGAR filings, prospectuses, annual reports and other financial compliance documents.
* Provide quality review for other Account Specialists to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of composition, print orders or filing of online EDGAR filings.
* Confer with customers and/or customers legal counsel throughout Composition to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. Ensure final documents are signed off and approved for print or positing to online systems.
* May coordinate production of printed documents and components with other internal plants and/or external vendors.
* Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root cause on issues that arise. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
* Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, conferring with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
* May tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes.
* Maintain continuing education and training in new Financial Services platforms and technologies as they are implemented and introduced into the service offerings.
* Mentor and train Account specialist 1 and 2 levels.
* Management and coordination of projects for new and existing clients including managing the client experience and interaction with other team members.
* May present internal and client presentations regarding Financial Services products and offerings relevant to specific client needs.
* Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Core Functional/ Technical Skills
The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 5-7 years of relevant work experience managing all Financial Services products, including Printed Documents and SEC. A degree in Accounting/Finance, or accountancy experience, would be a strong positive. Filings OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
• Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems.
• Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
• Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
• Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
• Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
• Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
• Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments.
• Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
• Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
• Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others. .
• Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted.
• Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer.
• Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
Job ID: 1083