COUNTRY Financial® is the trade name for a family of affiliated insurance and financial services companies—this means we have a whole family of support and a large backing. Our roots are in agriculture, so we're hardworking and known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Financial Specialists at COUNTRY have:
- Ability to conduct consultative support with captive agents
- Focus on selling the entire portfolio of life/health insurance, annuities and investment products and services offered by COUNTRY
- Collaborate with COUNTRY agents to identify and evaluate customers' financial needs, then plan for and meet their goals
- Customizable marketing collateral available
- Access to illustration and financial planning tools
- Extensive sales and product training
What to Expect:
As a COUNTRY Financial Specialist, you will experience a wide variety of opportunities to build and grow relationships as well as put insurance and financial solutions in place for clients and prospects. In this role you will:
- Develop prospects to sell and service insurance and financial solutions, leveraging company resources
- Work collaboratively within the organization to ensure an unparalleled and holistic client experience
- Conduct insurance and financial solution seminars for existing and prospective clients
Our Financial Specialists assume a consultative approach, primarily focusing on current client relationships and working closely with COUNTRY agents, as well as prospecting clients on their own.
What We Provide for You:
We are proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package for our Financial Specialists. Our program is highlighted by:
- A competitive annual salary (not paid sales commissions)
- Access to benefits including: health, dental, 401K, pension plan, group life, long term disability and annual bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive training program
- Corporate vehicle, insurance and fuel card
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of financial services industry experience OR,
- Master's degree and at least 3 years of financial services industry experience
Requires: Active, or within three months must obtain:
- Series 6/63 registration or equivalent
- L/H/A Producers license
- CFP, as well as more advanced industry-recognized credentials including, but not limited to, CLU and ChFC
- Experience in managed money programs, college savings plans and variable life and annuities
- Retirement plan sales experience
Why Should You Apply?
As a Financial Specialist at COUNTRY, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with clients and agents to make a difference in the lives of those you serve.