Position: Financial Services Software Application IT Solutions Sales
Industry: IT solutions/services
Location: Chicago, IL 60611
Duration: Permanent, full-time
- Generating revenue from new accounts specifically in mid-market segment
- Achieve Market penetration for specific IT solutions
Principle accountability: -
- Responsible for opening new accounts to deliver and exceed revenue targets within Financial Services/Testing/Digital/Integration in the assigned geography.
- Expand market penetration by developing pipe-line (identification of target clients, qualification, etc. to predetermined company guidelines), evaluating sales opportunities to achieve conversions to fulfill business targets.
- Put Quinnox (I.P.)Solutions & Services knowledge to deliver business outcomes
- Active participation in estimation in accordance with the sales menu and pricing policy
- Responsible for market watch & regularly provide feedback for benchmarking our solutions & services against source, data and competitors
- Increase customer satisfaction acquired & allocated clientele
- Self-driven, high energy, displays an ability to work with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Ability to balance between clients and organization need, with a focus on margin.
- Ability to establish & build long term relationships & network at senior levels
- Good interpersonal skills (ability to collaborate, compromise etc)
- Exhibits strong drive & passion for results, analytical ability, self-driven and conveys a sense of urgency
- Excellent clarity & articulate in communication and presentation skills, verbal & written, including an ability to interact with client personnel at different hierarchy levels
- Develop partnershipwith practices and delivery
Specific / Necessary Skills:
1. Should have experience in selling or delivering to Financial services companies
2. Should have worked in an onsite-offshore model in services industry
3. Should have understanding of Quality assurance function amongst others like AMS, Digital etc.
4. Should have done IT solutionsselling for Financial Services Industry and organizations including:
2. Capital Markets
3. Asset Management
4. Broker Dealing
5. Wealth Management
5. Should be hungry for success and should be ambitious
6. Attitude of can and will do
7. Extremely hard working and detailed oriented and process oriented
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- EngineeringDegreepreferably in Computer Science or related field.
- About 5 to 10 years of experience in the IT Services Industry
- Hands-on experience in Client Engagement Management/Experience in delivery management with focus on account growth and penetration, client management etc.