At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients’ IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Presidio Technology Capital (PTC) is the Financial Solutions arm of Presidio, and a key component of Presidio’s overall solution-focused strategy, providing our customers with financing solutions based upon a common theme—making technology leasing easy, economical and advantageous.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Financial Solutions Consultant to join our team in Seattle/Portland Territory. The Financial Solutions Consultant will have an emphasis on providing Leasing Solutions for specific Presidio sales teams. The selected candidate will also be expected to generate new leasing opportunities through direct end-user relationship development and other third-party relationships. This role has a very specific business focus and/or business vertical and may be responsible for a sales territory that extends beyond one region.
- Executing sales strategies by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate financial solutions, while cross-selling Presidio company services where appropriate.
- Increasing sales and market share and developing business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including (but not limited to) partnering with Presidio vendors/manufacturers, conducting in-person meetings, and cold calling as required.
- Maintaining a targeted understanding of customers’ business showing the ability to identify customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
- Creating a strategic plan with the customers’ executive staff to add value to the customers’ business and developing a sales plan to meet the customers’, PTC’s and Presidio’s strategic needs.
- Understanding customer needs and providing customized financial solutions to meet them.
- Performing continuous marketing efforts to new and existing customers focused on building a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Managing individual sales objectives to include monthly forecasts and pipeline reviews, as well as sales orders and billing activities to support accounting cycles.
- Managing on-going customer account maintenance including updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
- Maintaining relationships with multiple levels of customer contacts, with a focus on maintaining executive level (C-suite) relationships.
- Meeting or exceeding annual origination revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience or military experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Technology Leasing experience are required.
- An in-depth understanding of lease structures, lease pricing, contracts and applicable accounting and tax rulings is required.
- Must possess a solid understanding of Fair Market Value leasing.
- Must be able to read and understand financial statements and their credit implications.
- Must have a demonstrated ability of selling to senior executives and maintaining C-suite level relationships.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing techniques and principles; as well as strong customer service skills with a service orientation focus.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills; public speaking and presentation skills; oral and written communication skills.