Ayasdi Machine Intelligence helps leaders in the financial services sector fundamentally transform how they forecast and mitigate risk, drive alpha by capitalizing on evolving market conditions, and predict and prevent fraud. Our machine intelligence software efficiently analyzes and uncovers patterns in complex financial data, previously hidden or overlooked by conventional analytical tools.
We’re looking for a product marketing leader who has the passion and desire to champion innovations in machine intelligence that are changing how both buy-side and sell-side firms analyze data to wield competitive advantage and curb risk. We seek a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Financial Services to join our rapidly growing team, to drive market adoption of our game-changing applications.
This role requires outbound product marketing and messaging skills, plus domain expertise in financial services arena. This role will be a critical interface to external customers, press and analysts, as well as Sales, Data Scientists, Product Management and Engineering. It will focus on building our financial services applications business through developing compelling messages, stories, collateral, sales training, and campaigns, to help market and sell our machine intelligence platform. The role is located at our company headquarters in Menlo Park, CA.
- Own the marketing efforts for Ayasdi’s financial services practice. Lead all product marketing efforts geared towards driving adoption of Ayasdi Machine Intelligence in major banks and investment services firms. Strategize and manage the introduction of new applications powered by the Ayasdi Machine Intelligence platform into the marketplace. Own the business metrics for these applications.
- Develop compelling positioning strategy for the target use cases within the financial sector – e.g., risk modeling, market regime forecasting, anti-money laundering (AML).
- Articulate Ayasdi’s unique technical capabilities that deliver value to business executives, quantitative analysts/ data scientists, and IT infrastructure professionals. Creatively and effectively communicate our unique ability to solve challenges faced by organizations in making use of their complex financial data.
- Define buyers for target use cases. Articulate and prioritize buyers and their challenges. Storyboard demos and work with product management to roll out these demos to the sales team.
- Translate our technology into solutions that solve business problems. Create tools that enable our sales teams to engage with prospects and customers with the highest possible sales efficacy.
- Design and author compelling customer presentations, white papers, sales guides, videos, demo storyboards and scripts, and other collateral. Prepare effective competitive analyses and differentiation.
- Build sales tools and train our rapidly growing team of account executives and solution architects. Be an expert product advisor to our sales team, and participate in the customer selling process.
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of financial services product marketing or technical sales experience. Proven success in promoting innovative, disruptive technologies to financial services decision-makers.
- 2-5 years demonstrated experience leading field training for enterprise software sales teams.
- Strong functional skills and business background; capable of building out compelling content and interfacing with financial services customers and prospects.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup or extremely dynamic environment.
- Preferred experience in marketing data analytics, business intelligence, and/ or data visualization software.
- Must be resourceful and creative, with the ability to brainstorm and implement compelling new marketing approaches.
Undergraduate or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics or equivalent. MBA or Business equivalent.
To all recruitment agencies: Ayasdi does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to the Ayasdi (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Ayasdi employees. Ayasdi will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.