Our client a large technical services provider is currently seeking a Financial Systems Manager to join their team in Northern Virginia. Below please find a list of tasks that the Financial Systems Manager will be expected to be responsible for and or fulfill:
· Maintain reporting data warehouse of prior forecasts and other Finance-related information.
· Build and maintain report frameworks and packages using Cognos Framework Manager.
· Create and maintain report triggers and daily, monthly and weekly scheduled reports.
· Create and update Planning models for monthly and annual forecasts using IBM Contributor.
· Update direct and indirect forecast models for monthly and annual forecasts.
· Support the financial planning & forecasting process, including coordination, tasks scheduling and forecast consolidation.
· Participate in establishing requirements for and designing, developing and managing financialreporting solutions.
· Interface with Contracts, IT, HR and delivery teams to integrate cross-functional information requirements.
· Support all groups for application and technical problems that pertain to Costpoint, Time & Expense, Contributor, and Cognos.
· Maintain Cognos and Contributor documentation on Finance SharePoint site.
· Support ad hoc data requests.
8-10 years’ experience relevant to the position description.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
In depth, operational experience with Deltek Costpoint accounting system.