With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
Nissan is seeking to fill an opening for a Financial Services Manager - FSM in the East Central Florida market.
- Communicate, solicit and promote consumer finance (lease and retail) products and programs to assigned dealers and their staff for Nissan & Infiniti in the assigned market area.
- Conduct, develop and present competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company's products.
- Communicate, solicit and promote dealer lending programs (wholesale floorplan, mortgage, capital, revolving lines of credit and pre-owned Nissan/Infiniti loans) to assigned dealerships. Act as sales closer to procure new commercial credit accounts.
- Provide financial management advice to dealers on cost consolidation, cost saving measures, and potential improvements in financial operating efficiencies.
- Act as a liaison between dealership and internal departments on consumer retail/lease and dealer finance issues. This includes consumer credit decisions as well as funding, title, inventory control, and legal issues.
- Present a seamless image of the company where cross-affiliate concerns are addressed.
- Solicit dealer feedback on the company's customer service performance.
- Administer and monitor dealer compliance with lease return policies and procedures.
- Solicit auction attendance by dealers and provide program support of remarketing initiatives and programs.
- Train dealership staff in related programs, policies and procedures.
- Assist in fact finding, relationship management and implementation of action plans during credit workout or asset disposal of troubled dealership loans.
- Assist in relationship management during closure and transfers of dealer lines of credit to alternative lenders (credit takeout).Collect unpaid billings, enforces curtailments and actively supports improvement of negative reserves.
- Monitor dealers' wholesale performance and inventory control, including inventory and due diligence audits.
- Monitor and reports lease and retail penetration and performance by dealership.
- Partner with dealers to create and implement action plans to improve performance.
- Compliance and enforcement of dealer retail agreements, enrollments in lease titling trust, and other legal aspects of financial product relationships.
- Administer contest and incentive programs, and budgets for assigned territory. Administers territory relationship budget.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years' experience either as a Dealer Operations Manager, Zone Manager, District Sales Manager, Fixed Operations Manager or Financial Services Manager to be considered or comparable experience with a competitor.
- OEMA total of 5 or more years of progressive experience at a professional level
- Working knowledge of automotive financial products, including consumer or commercial lending products.
- Strong analytical skills; profit focus.
- Position requires more than 50% travel each week.
- Must be willing to relocate for future opportunities.