With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Financial Services Manager to join our team covering the Oklahoma district.
This role will be responsible for communicating, soliciting and promoting consumer finance (lease and retail) products and programs to assigned dealers and their staff for Nissan & Infiniti in the assigned market area.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Conduct, develop and present competitor comparisons to promote features and benefits of the company's products.
- Communicate, solicit and promote dealer lending programs (wholesale floorplan, mortgage, capital, revolving lines of credit and pre-owned Nissan/Infiniti loans) to assigned dealerships.
- Act as sales closer to procure new commercial credit accounts. Provide financial management advice to dealers on cost consolidation, cost saving measures, and potential improvements in financial operating efficiencies.
- Act as a liaison between dealership and internal departments on consumer retail/lease and dealer finance issues. This includes consumer credit decisions as well as funding, title, inventory control, and legal issues.
- Present a seamless image of the company where cross-affiliate concerns are addressed.
- Solicit dealer feedback on the company's customer service performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience either as a Dealer Operations Manager, Zone Manager, District Sales Manager, Fixed Operations Manager or Financial Services Manager to be considered or Comparable experience with a competitor OEM.
- A total of 5 or more years of progressive experience at a professional level, Working knowledge of automotive financial products, including consumer or commercial lending products.
- Strong analytical skills; profit focus.
Position requires more than 50% travel each week. Candidate must reside in Oklahoma.
Must be willing to relocate for future opportunities.