Financial Services Manager - Adv Risk Compliance Analytics
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
Boards of Directors and executive management recognize the ever increasing importance of effective risk management efforts in meeting their organization's strategic objectives.
PwC's Risk Assurance practice has developed a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency. Our holistic approach is complimented by the extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector-specific experience our Risk Assurance professionals possess.
The end result is a risk solution that is tailored to meet the unique needs of a company.
Areas where our Risk Assurance practice can bring value to an organization include:
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business
- Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls
- Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk
- Reducing company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions
- Increasing value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities
- Identifying opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Applying the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help companies identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
The volume of data that our clients create, consume, and store has grown at an unprecedented rate. Analytics are actively informing Board level discussions and our clients are expected to leverage data they have access to, including internal, external, structured and unstructured data sources. As a result, there has been an increased demand from the market to better understand and draw meaningful insights from their growing volumes of underlying data.
The Risk Assurance Advanced Risk and Compliance Analytics (ARCA) practice helps our clients maximize the value of their digital assets by transforming data to actionable intelligence to identify, monitor, and predict areas of risk. We drive insights through the application of Data Science principles, complex internal and external data assets leveraging tools, and statistical/mathematical models and business knowledge. Our solutions are designed to help clients across all industries for both the audit and non-audit channels.
For our audit clients, we deliver data-driven risk assessments, targeted analytics, continuous monitoring and automation of audit processes. For non-audit clients, we leverage advanced technologies to design, implement, optimize, and validate analytical models.
Our core solution offerings include:
- Strategic Risk and Trust-based Solutions: we help companies manage risk by offering analytics driven surveillance into complex, high-pressure areas (e.g. cyber/data privacy, supply chain risk analysis);
- Internal Audit, Compliance & Risk Monitoring Analytics:
we assist leading Internal Audit functions by offering a holistic approach to data analytics, advising and helping clients develop relevant and sustainable audit capabilities;
- Accounting and Finance Change and Analytics Solutions: through advanced technology and data analytics, we assist our clients in the implementation of new accounting standards and solve large scale data driven issues rooted in accounting and finance (e.g. reporting disconnect, accounts out of balance, complex data reconciliation); and,
- Audit Modernization: we embed data and technology in our audits to enhance audit quality and enable our engagement teams to provide greater insight to our clients.
The ARCA team plays a role in delivering these solutions nationally across PwC.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 of consulting, data analysis, compliance, internal audit or risk experience or military/intelligence community leadership experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Mathematics and/or Engineering.
Degree Preferred: MBA
Job ID: 108168BR