Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Insurance Consultingprofessionals enable theprocesses involved insupporting the insurance industry including property and casualty insurers, life insurers, health insurers, and reinsurers. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Provides solutions (often technology enabled) to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need totravel.
- Basic qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in business consulting to Insurance (P&C or Life) clients focused on operating model transformation, business process improvement, business capability uplift, etc. with deep knowledge of insurance propositions, products, services, channels, functions and processes
- Strong passion for serving Insurance clients in their effort to successfully transform their business
- Deep interest in and knowledge of emerging trends and technology innovations impacting/likely to impact insurers, distributors and customers
- 6+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead management consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client senior leaders and teams
- Team and relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Insurance operating model development (underwriting, back office administration, distribution, sales, service, product management, claims, customer experience, analytics )
- Demonstrated deep experience in one or several of the following industry segments: P&C Personal Lines, P&C Small Commercial Lines, P&C Middle Market, P&C Large/Specialty, Life & Annuity, Group Benefits
- Demonstrated leadership to successfully deliver management consulting and transformation efforts, leading multi-disciplinary teams including client team members
- Value proposition development and articulation
- Business capability benchmarking and blueprint development
- Business capability realization solution and roadmap development
- Business case development and management
- Management consulting program execution
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a highly motivated, team-oriented environment and actively guide and mentor people
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven record of effectively collaborating across areas of business and disciplines to formulate creative yet pragmatic business solutions
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills