Be a leader, drive results!
The Financial Services Consultant (FSC) opportunity includes recruiting, coaching and training, production growth for Allstate Financial and Life, to be deployed in markets where the most pressing needs. There is responsibility for support in the development and implementation of Financial Services (FS) business strategies. This includes the FS production plan, Exclusive Agent (EA) and Exclusive Financial Specialist (EFS) development, EFS appointments, EFS retention, and development of tactics to increase market share in FS products. The FSC has direct involvement in the successful recruiting, appointment, installation, development, and retention of EFSs.
This position will require field travel within the region. The selected incumbent will manage Nassau and Suffolk counties primairily.
1. Building and maintaining relationships with distribution leaders, EA's and EFS's to help align individual producer and leader objectives with the organizations FS strategic priorities.
2. Forecasting EFS appointments and other resource needs for the territory, anticipating turnover, and developing contingency plans to meet the territorial EFS appointment plan. FSC is also responsible with the Territory Sales Leader for territorial EFS appointment plan.
3. Conducting new EFS installations and on-going EFS development activities to ensure a quality development process that includes coordination of all involved support departments. Evaluating EFS skill levels and identifying development and education opportunities for new and existing EFSs.
The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!
- 5-10 years of financial services and/or P&C sales/management experience recommended
- 4 year college degree
- Designated Supervisory Principal experience
- Extensive financial services product knowledge.
- Expertise in NASD, SEC, and Broker/Dealer regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of industry including competitors and trends (i.e., knows what it takes to be successful in the financial services industry; has a thorough knowledge of the industry’s history, customers, and competitive environment).
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management.
- Ability to develop effective internal relationships across business function.
- Overnight travel
- Series 7, 24, 53, 63 (in some states) or equivalent and Life & Health license
- Industry certifications preferred
Job ID : 100656