National Securities is actively looking for an energetic and experienced Sales Assistant to assist Senior Financial Advisors with day-to-day activities. The ideal candidate will be experienced with Microsoft office (excel, outlook, etc.)
- Calendar Management and Scheduling
- Interact with and address highly time-sensitive needs of senior executives
- Responsible for all incoming phone, fax & email inquiries. Greet guests and direct them to the appropriate contacts.
- Manage meeting scheduling website and calendar; arrange food and beverage, and other details for coordinating office events.
- Make copies, fax or scan documents, send packages, etc.
- Passion and ability to represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Clear and professional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and flexible to meet competing demands.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a diverse group.
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and minimal direction.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
About Us: Founded in 1947, National Securities Corporation has Registered Representatives located throughout the United States, and has evolved into one of the country's largest independent broker-dealers. National is small enough to give clients the individualized attention that they deserve, but it has the resources necessary to provide products and services competitive with the very largest firms. Flexibility to meet your needs. Service as it used to be