company logo

Financial Reporting Manager at Odyssey Re in Stamford, CT

Save

compensation:

$100K — $150K *

specialty:

Accounting

experience:

8 - 10 years

Job Description

See More

Valid through: 10/27/2020

About Odyssey Re

Odyssey Re Holdings Corp. headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States, is an underwriter of property and casualty treaty and facultative reinsurance, as well as specialty insurance. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fairfax Financial, a financial services holding company. OdysseyRe operates through four divisions: Americas, EuroAsia, London Market and US Insurance. OdysseyRe offers a range of property, casualty, surety and credit, marine and energy, aviation and space reinsurance products from offices around the world.[citation needed], For the year ended December 31, 2010, reinsurance represented 65.0% of gross premiums written, and primary insurance represented the remaining 35.0%., Odyssey Re was listed as one of America's 400 Best Big Companies by Forbes in 2008 for the fourth time. The company's support of a Super-PAC in the 2012 U.S. Presidential elections has been deemed controversial by some as interference by a Canadian-owned entity in US domestic politics.
stats icon
Total Jobs:
3
stats icon
Average Pay:
$132,142
stats icon
Total value of jobs:
$925,000
stats icon
% Masters:
38%
Learn More About Odyssey Re view all icon
* Ladders Estimates