Financial Reporting Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Insurance
This position is responsible for producing accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and running the year end audits in a timely manner and in alignment with expectations from Executive Management and company requirements. Responsible for ensuring all data is accurate and available on time. Continuously reviews reporting process and designs and implements suggestions to increase efficiency of financialreporting.
Summary of Role and Responsibilities
· Manages month end close process, including the consolidation of 3 entities.
· Ensures consistency and a corporate brand for all materials developed.
· Oversees projects, and assure that all project deliverables are timely, and meet the highest quality.
· Assembles data in order to produce monthly financial statements to communicate and distribute to senior management.
· Compiles and submits quarterly financial consolidation package, including all schedules, to Paris headquarters through web based consolidation tool (Magnitude).
· In charge of annual US GAAP and IFRS audits.
· Builds and maintains system generated financialreports.
· Assembles financialreporting related to travel insurance line of business on a weekly basis.
· Creates and produces reports as requested on an ad hoc and/or as needed.
· Drives cross departmental cooperation (e.g. IT, HR, etc) to ensure reporting accuracy and timing.
Minimum Education Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Five + years of experience in a similar role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks while still delivering high-quality results
· Strong experiencewith accounting/reporting software tools.
· Strong knowledge of USA GAAP.
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Exhibits leadership skills according to AXA Leadership Framework at Managerial level
PreferredEducation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to positively project the Company and department
· BS in Accounting
· International Experience