FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce and community. We inspire over one million men and women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
We are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the Controllership Department at our West Hollywood HQ. Reporting to the Director of Financial Reporting, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can adapt well in a fast paced work environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the timely and accurate preparation of all external financial reporting, ensuring statements are in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare and manage the quarterly reporting calendar.
- Coordinate activities with internal/external audit, treasury, finance and legal.
- Review the monthly and quarterly financial reporting package, including income statement and balance sheet analysis and various management reports.
- Review and provide feedback on internal and external communications, including board presentations, MD&A, and earnings releases.
- Work with internal partners to provide accounting guidance for newly issued accounting pronouncements.
- Provide accounting analysis related to contemplated or executed transactions.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (Public/ Industry mix preferred).
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance, Accounting, Economics, preferred).
- An active CPA License.
- Strong leadership, decision making, and technical skills.
- Public Accounting Experience (Big 4 Preferred).
- Significant SEC reporting experience, including XBRL reporting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Consumer Products experience preferred.
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote