Responsible for providing direct support to VP of Finance, ensuring integrity of financial records and preparing financial statements and SEC filings for external reporting. Essential duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Directs compliance with the finance-related requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley. Provides direct guidance and support to regional accounting managers and staff.
- Researches accounting issues and implements new standards and guidelines.
- Assists with M&A activities, including due diligence, purchase accounting, and integration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Monthly close and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Responsibly for compiling long term growth projections.
- Working capital management including balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- BS/BA in accounting required.
- CPA required.
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting with a public company (preferably Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) or health care), big 4 public accounting experience serving public companies, or a combination of both.
- Management experience is required.
- Must possess excellent communication/presentation skills, sound professional judgment, problem solving and analytical thinking skills.