Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for providing directsupport to VP of Finance, ensuring integrity offinancial records and preparingfinancial statements and SEC filings for externalreporting. Essential duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Directs compliance with the finance-related requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley. Provides direct guidance and support to regional accounting managers and staff.
- Researches accounting issues and implements new standards and guidelines.
- Assists with M&A activities, including due diligence, purchase accounting, and integration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Monthly close and preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Responsibly for compiling long term growth projections.
- Working capital management including balance sheet and cash flowforecasting.
- BS/BA in accounting required.
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and financialreporting with a public company (preferably Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) or health care), big 4 public accounting experience serving public companies, or a combination of both.
- Management experience is required.
- Must possess excellent communication/presentation skills, sound professional judgment, problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
PS14030 Requisition #