Financial Reporting Analyst, Alternative Investment Products
This Global Asset Management leader with over $8 trillion in AUM seeks an exceptional individual to join their Alternative Investment Products team. In this complex and fast paced environment you will be responsible for providing financial reporting oversight and audit coordination using advanced technologies and data capabilities. This is a highly visible position which provides exposure to a wide variety of asset classes including private equity, private credit, liquid fund of funds, private equity fund of funds, direct strategy hedge funds and other illiquid strategy products.
- Review annual audited and quarterly unaudited financial statements and notes to financial statements that are prepared in accordance with US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Manage annual audit process, including organizing and leading audit planning, audit status and closing meetings with fund administrators and external audit firms
- Analyze and communicate new and existing accounting standards, technical literature and industry best practices to determine accounting treatment, accounting policy and relevant disclosure updates
- Analyze and improve performance of current financial reporting applications and related operational workflows, including implementation of new workflow tools
- Bachelor degree in Accounting highly preferred
- Advanced degree and/or working towards CPA completion a tremendous plus
- 3 to 7 years combined experience in public accounting, internal audit, fund administration or accounting with a focus on alternative investments
- Must have knowledge of technical and regulatory issues affecting the alternative investment fund industry, including knowledge of Investment Company accounting/reporting, US GAAP (ASC 946) and IFRS (IFRS 10)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you are looking for a Company culture that encourages your participation to bring ideas to the table to make their team and the firm better, then send your resume today!