Program and financial management support. Identify opportunities for process improvement, and develop policies and procedures to guide other personnel in performing program analysis and planning tasks. The PM is also responsible for tracking project cost, schedule and performance, preparing deliverables, and reporting status to all stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) and lifecycle costs for acquisition and program support requirements.
- Manage, track, and report on the required funding and the budget for the initiative project, or task in its purview.
- Use automated project scheduling and cost tracking software to support critical path and integrated master planning analysis.
- Facilitate linkages among client organization’s strategic planning, program development, and budget formulation processes.
- Ensure contract deliverables are completed and submitted on time and in accordance with contract specifications.
5-8years of experience
- PMP required; PgMP desired
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree or equivalent
- Experience managing a team
- Government financial management experience
- Relevant certification(s), such as:
- Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCE/A)
- Certified Cost Professional
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Government Financial Manager
- DAWIA Cost Engineering
- DAWIA Financial Management