Requisition Number: 1497-SP1
Yamaha Motor Finance Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb financial products that supports our customers and dealers in the purchase of Motorsports products that Revs your Heart.
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for a Financial Products Sales Manager to join Yamaha Motor Finance Corporation, U.S.A. , in the territory covering TN, VA, WV, KY, NC and MD.Under the direction of the National Sales Manager, Retail Finance, this role will drive profitable growth of the Retail Finance portfolio within assigned territory.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build consultative dealer relationships through field visits and outbound phone calls. Generate organic growth in dealer retailfinance originations and aftermarket product sales. Achieve territory revenue and profitability objectives.
- Train dealer customers on promotional installment and revolving retail credit programs as well as aftermarket products. Educate dealers on origination processes and compliance requirements.
- Manage dealer relationships. Partner with other Yamaha sales and servicing teams as well as internal business partners to resolve customer issues involving retailfinance programs.
- Analyze dealer and territory performance trends using company reporting and ad hoc analyses to identify market opportunities and emerging risks. Monitor competitors’ activity, gather data on competitors’ pricing and promotional activity, and collect feedback from dealer customers on YMFUS programs and processes to drive improvements.
- Enroll new dealer accounts. Partner with other Yamaha sales and servicing teams to identify prospect dealers. Present YMFUS value proposition, and guide dealers through the enrollment and on-boarding processes.
- Record dealer visits and dealer phone call outcomes in Salesforce.com. Maintain and manage dealer records.
- Attend dealer meetings and represent YMFUS and conferences, tradeshows, and other industry events. Make presentations to dealer customers and vendors on YMFUS retail and aftermarket financial products.
- Lead or participate on project teams to represent the voice of the customer in designing Dealer Service Center policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Marketing; or equivalent field experience
- 5+ years of professional experience, with a minimum of 2years customer service experience
- 1+ years of sales/relationship management experience
- 1+ years Retail Finance, Subprime Lending, or F&I product experience
- Must reside in Mid-Atlantic region, which includes TN, VA, WV, KY, NC and MD
- Ability to work independently remotely, managing multiple deadlines
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success with growing levels of responsibility
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 40% to 60% travelrequired (21 to 31 weeks per year), according to business need and management direction, including some weekends
- Powersport enthusiast or Powersport sales or financing experience
- 1+ years financial analytics
- Proficiency with MS Access or Business Intelligence reporting tools