We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Financial Planning and Analysis Manager in our Irvine, CA office. The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will be responsible for overseeing financial analysis, modeling, forecasting, long range planning and reporting efforts to support company management and ensure efficient financial operations.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Lead company budgeting process
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Perform reporting and analysis to support the business.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Support management team and departments heads with in-depth analysis.
- Perform new site analysis, new store financial forecasting, project budgeting/reporting and return on investment for Real Estate.
- Manage capital planning and utilization.
- Research industry insights and create benchmarking.
- Lead business case development and testing analysis.
- Supervise a Senior Financial Analyst.
- Implement and manage financial planning and reporting tools, as needed.
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Full-time, Exempt, Benefits
- Office hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Some weekend and holiday availability required
- Travel is required: Travel between corporate facilities (California: Irvine, Baldwin Park and Lathrop) as well as to satellite offices in Nevada, Arizona, and Utah
- The frequency and extent of travel will vary depending on the volume and nature of positions in each facility
- Excellent Benefits, to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan and 401(k) Plan
- Masters degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- 10+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis required
- Restaurant / Retail experience required
- Preferred experience to include at least five years in a role overseeing/supervising assignments in accounting and financial analysis
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of forecasting, budgeting, modeling and cost control
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to utilize advanced Excel formulas, or other software applications;
- Exceptional collaborative and teamwork skills