WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Job Summary: WEX is currently seeking a motivated and self-driven leader to help develop their growing Finance Department as a Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis Manager located in South Portland, Maine. Having strong industry knowledge, they will have the opportunity to showcase their skills in understanding the industry, positively influence change, create and support processes that align with WEX’s strategies for continuous growth. Performance Objectives: The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to:
- In collaboration with the finance team, assist with hands-on support, administratively and analytically, while overseeing the processing and integrity of key financial and non-financial metrics within the finance division.
- Present key metric reports to support the strategy of the company at the VP level.
- Support the processing of financial and statistical data that is used for internal financial reporting, including the tracking and analysis of revenue and expense metrics and non-financial statistical information. Assists with the maintenance of dashboards and scorecards associated with this information. Compiles and analyzes month, quarterly and annual results vs budget, forecast and prior year.
- Gather data from a multitude of systems and resources, processing, and delivering to allow for decision making that impact results and revenue. Includes the support and preparation of management reporting packages.
- Provide exceptional support in ad-hoc financial analysis
- Utilize strong project management and organizational skills to support the Director of Corporate FP & A with projects as needed.
- Collaborate with leadership team in reengineering processes, builds process flows to identify opportunities and builds key metrics to analyze financial performance.
- Provide support for the organization’s capital spending processes and reporting. Work with line of business finance and operational teams to understand the capital requirements of projects, track performance against budget and opportunities and risks. Compile consolidated capital spending reporting for presentation to senior management.
- Represent Corporate Finance on global financial systems projects, including set-up, configuration and on-going capability assessments. Act as a super-user for financial systems and provides training and support as needed, in addition to working with the financial systems team on company-wide requirements.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Significant analytical and technical software capabilities
- MS Excel, Access or SAS software packages
- Operations experience
- Project management
- Financial analysis
- Knowledge of WEX products and services
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to respond to multiple issues simultaneously
- Demonstrated facilitative leadership skills with a forward thinking attitude
- Must pass a successful background investigation
Perks!At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
• 401(k) Plan
• Life Insurance/AD&D
• Dependent Life Insurance
• Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
• Employee Referral Award Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Pet Insurance
• Bonus Plan