The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will lead investor relations, internal reporting and budgeting in support of all THI. He/she will support the VP of Financial Planning and Analysis by developing financial, operational and strategic models and presentations.
- Help and support the implementing and maintaining an effective planning and analysis strategy that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's portfolio of businesses.
- Assist with providing strategic financial leadership and support on the evaluation of potential alliances, mergers/acquisitions, and/or issues affecting the business.
- Develop close working relationships with investors and business leaders on monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and analysis needs.
- Maintain and expand relationships with investors, shareholders etc., direct ongoing dialog with the investment community, and implement new investment strategies and procedures.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Manage monthly closing processes, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financialreporting process.
- Prepare consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyze trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Coordinate and manage processes and financial modeling to support annual budget development.
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances.
- Prepare financial models.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and CPApreferred
- 5-7years of corporate accounting/financial analysis; experience including M&A, integration and budgeting
- Experience with financialforecasting, financial analysis, and financial modeling
- Expertise in financial planning and modeling tools, as well as advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify financial trends
- Ability to communicate reports in a user-friendly manner