Financial Planning Analyst
- New York
- Full time
- Apr 11, 2018
TS, the leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services tothe global financial markets for nearly two decades. From our multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to our market data to our global financial cloud infrastructure, we are the industry’s most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community.
But behind all of our scalable products and solutions are people. Our trading and technology experts are connected and positioned around the world, enabling a “Follow the Sun” support approach that literally never stops. And we’re constantly evolving within a complex, ever-changing marketplace to create sophisticated, customizable and accessible solutions.
TS provides global coverage from offices in New York, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
A job is never just a job, and we recognize that at TS. At TS we are passionate about employee engagement and make it our business to provide our employees a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote team work and inspire innovation.
We have successfully built a company culture based on our single most important asset – our employees. Our passion for continuous growth and innovative approach have allowed us to become the company we are today. We believe our employees should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.
This role will be a key asset in the continued growth of the company. This individual willbe spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, new business opportunities and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Help define the businesses key performance indicators and analyze current and past trends including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Lead the company’s implementation of Adaptive Planning
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial reports
- Help to create meaningful Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, as well as other projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in SaaS and FinTech businesses preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- NetSuite and Adaptive Planning/Insights skills desirable
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-oncapacity