Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016 & 2017 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Destination Solitaire and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
The Financial Planning Analyst will be the "go to" coordinator for KPI tracking and Forecast management. This position will work closely with a cross functional team made up by Product development, Marketing, Finance and Business Intelligence. Therefore, stellar communication and collaboration will be key for success. Project management and forecasting capabilities (ex. time series & trend analysis forecasting) are required strengths in this role. You'll help the team in key planning cycles such as budgeting, Greenlight process, quarterly business reviews and more. If this is your expertise and what excites you, keep reading.
- Coordinate models for forecasting user growth, user acquisition spend, revenue for our current and future games within our portfolio
- Work with key stakeholders in Production, Marketing, Data & Monetization to model different scenarios to drive decisions on go-forward plans regularly
- Be the point person/project manager to finalize forecasts and model
- On a monthly basis, track actual data/KPIs to compare against initial forecast
- Reforecast based on actuals, historical KPIs and trends. Collaborate with Finance to manage version control, final model distribution and vet all projects prior to distribution to key stakeholders
- Drive report automation where applicable, drive efficiencies through standardization, and put other time saving optimizations in place
- Research and recommend tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a quantitative/analytic field (e.g., business, economics, finance etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience in a quantitative analytical role; Senior Data Analyst, Financial analytics
- Revenue forecastingexperience, in a similar industry preferred
- Expert with Excel and PowerPoint, an understanding of relational databases, hands on experience using SQL to query and visualization in Tableau
- Comfortable with interacting with various stakeholders and cross functional dialogue
- Comfortable being the project manager/analyst but not the subject matter expert
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Passion/interest for the mobile gaming / F2P space