Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opening for a Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst supporting the Military & Veterans Health Operation in our Reston, VA office.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Annual, quarterly and monthly forecast development. You will need to interact with program management, senior finance management, business development staff as well as project finance teams to develop consolidated revenue and operating income forecasts.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and financial close packages to be reviewed with business and finance leaders.
- Identify risks and opportunities against existing programs and new business opportunities through reviews with program management.
- Serve as a liaison between program teams and cross functional departments to perform financial research and analysis.
- Support internal or external audit requests along with compliance tasks including labor reviews.
- Assist in special projects and perform ad hoc analysis & reporting as needed.
Bachelors' Degree with 8 years' of applicable experience supporting finance or related functions
Experience with financial and indirect planning in government contracting environment
Experience using Hyperion for Financial Planning activities
Experience with supporting portfolios of large and small contracts
Familiarity with use of program EACs in forecasting