Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.
Grow your career as a Financial Planning & Analysis Principal with Apple Leisure Group. The Financial Planning & Analysis Principal will support the ALG Vacations business leaders and the finance team. You will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and complex financial analysis that support management decision making.
A successful Financial Planning & Analysis Principal will:
- Cultivate and develop strong relationships with Vacations management
- Collaborate to be finance support to operational teams in financial and ad hoc analysis
- Produce weekly / monthly / ad hoc financial reports as requested by management, such as Dashboards/KPI’s
- Complete monthly cash forecasting and analysis, which provide Finance and Vacations management insights into cash variances versus prior forecasts and drive action to solve future cash challenges
- Prepare metrics to monitor and measure the working capital and cash flow efficiency of Vacations
- Streamline reporting processes through additional automation
- Partner with Accounting team on understanding the monthly financial results leading into forecasting and budgeting for assigned business areas
- Drive the financial planning process (including forecast and budget) for assigned business areas
- Assist with development of rolling forecast process
- Analyze financial and operational performance in order to spot trends and identify opportunities and risks
- Create and provide value added analysis and recommendations
- Ongoing variance analysis and sensitivities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related business field; MBA a plus
- 5-8 years applicable Finance experience
- Travel industry experience is an asset
- High proficiency in MS Office and Hyperion
- Strong Excel skills with modeling experience
- Strong ability to communicate in writing and speaking, as well as good organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented with excellent ability to analyze data and circumstances
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- Excel at working independently, thinking critically and offering suggestions for process improvements