About the Job
We're seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis leader to play a new and key role in the future growth of the company. As our FP&A Manager, you'll act as the analytical engine of the company, providing important insights and supporting optimal business decision making. This is a new role, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
In this role, you will be spear-heading the company's financial monthly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. You will also provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management, including preparing board and financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects as requested.
- Key Responsibilities:Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Oversee and manage the monthly metrics process as part of the monthly financial reporting process
- Prepare Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to senior management for decision making purposes
- Support new business growth by supporting the coordination of market data collection and market selling activities to assist in sales prioritization and data collection optimization
- Support senior leadership team and department heads with in-depth analysis
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience, preferably with some public accounting experience and 2+ years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Strong leadership skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.