Rapidly growing and profitable eCommerce Company is looking to add a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) to their executive team located in New York City. Reporting directly to the CFO, the FP&A Manager will:
- Prepare and own the company-wide budgeting and forecasting process that results in the annual budget and periodic forecasts; including expense budgets, capital spending, income statement, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Assist the CFO with strategic planning and building financial models.
- Be responsible for the monthly P&L reporting and present results to the Executive Team.
- Work closely with the Controller to ensure the accuracy of financial statements.
- Manage one Financial Analyst and continue to hire, train and develop a finance team.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in financial planning & analysis.
- Experience working in either eCommerce, Retail or Direct to Consumer industries.
- A Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting is required and an MBA is a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong modeling skills.
This organization offers a great work life/balance and a generous benefits package including equity in the firm.