Financial, Planning, & Analysis Analyst
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company.
This individual will be leading the Finance Department and will be spear-heading the Company’s financial monthly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
This role will provide financial consulting and strategic support to Executive Leadership including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by Executive management and Board of Directors. Supports management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions.
- Lead the budgeting/ forecasting process
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Develop financial models and analyses to supportstrategic initiatives
- Monthly and quarterly reporting including variance analysis and expense detail vs. plan
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Product segmentation and financialreporting segmentation
- Securitization financing assistance and servicer reporting
- Support Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Ad hoc reporting, etc.
- 3 years of FP&A experience or financial services experience
- Strong desire to succeed and sense of urgency in identifying solutions
- Mastery of excel modeling / big data analysis
- An undergraduatedegree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent
- Leasing and/or bankingexperience a plus
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Financial Management
- Technical Capacity
- Performance Management.
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
This position requires limited travel
Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be stressful at times due to a busy office. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
Job Type: Full-time
- Indianapolis, IN
- Leasing: 3 years
- Banking: 3 years
- Financial Planning: 4 years
- Financial Analysis: 4 years