Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 141 days ago
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing day-to-day relationship management with our third-party originators (“TPOs”) related to the FinPac Commercial channel.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for TPO’s related to the FinPac Commercial channel
• Effectively train and communicate established company standards to affect overall performance and profitability
• Maintain regular communications with the objective to develop additional business
• Prepare, organize and present company programs and services to new potential TPOs/lessors
• Distribute all communication activities, including notification of service and program changes, within the assigned region in a timely manner
• Gather and review TPO credit submissions, financial information, etc. along with sufficient due diligence data to confirm the worthiness of each applicant and make initial qualifying decisions on submissions that should be submitted for full credit review
• Work in conjunction with the Operations team to document approved transactions
• Monitor all TPO’s for performance (submissions, approvals, funding, portfolio performance) to insure company standards are maintained and formally update and review files on a regular (per policy) basis
• Review and recommend modifications for improved procedures and controls on all aspects of the FinPac Commercial operation
• Actively attend, present and/or serve as a panelist at leasing association seminars, conferences and other networking opportunities
• Set a professional example and encourage high standards of performance within the department and throughout the company. Develops and maintains positive relationships with all Financial Pacific Company managers and staff
• Identify and establish relationships with potential sources of business within the TPOs/lessor marketplace that will provide profitable returns to the company
• Investigate and make recommendations for sources of business based on established guidelines after conducting a complete investigation of the sources past performance
• Coordinates with Sr management, Business Development to determine future potential or problems with active sources of business. Initiates the meetings, sets the agenda and organize the follow up action plans with Sr. Management
• Gain a complete understanding of the source’s business and can provide market-share information when requested
• Works closely with Sr. Management and the TPO distribution channel to create business-building opportunities for the business unit and the distribution channel
• Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position and keep up to date on regulation changes.
• Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum five-year prior channel management experience.
• Possess high-level communication skills both written and verbal.