Job Description and Requirements
We are seeking an experienced senior financial manager responsible for driving key analytics and developing actionable insights. The role supports a wide range of business processes and initiatives related to management reporting & analytics, business performance management, portfolio analysis, and forecasting processes. This position requires strong problem solving, communication, and teamwork skills. The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and has a strong work ethic and an ability to develop cross-functional partnerships throughout the FP&A organization and with business groups. This position will partner closely with various internal stakeholders across Finance and our Business Units.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing business unit & product growth, profitability, and various operational metrics
- Partnering with finance, marketing and business owners to define management reporting dashboards & relevant KPIs
- Partnering with FP&A team and IT to deliver finance dashboards and to drive utilization of those in business owners' decision-making cycles
- Analyzing product portfolio and other business metrics in context of business unit and corporate valuation.
- Collecting, consolidating and analyzing benchmarks. Developing metrics related to shared expense allocation and corresponding business drivers and publishing those to the business stakeholders
- Analyzing forecasting processes, identifying business unit and finance management expectations and driving a roadmap of forecasting process & system improvements
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
- Strong financial modeling capability; highly proficient in excel, power point, financial planning systems, financial dashboards, and data visualization tools.
- Team oriented and collaborative, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior executives and internal business partners.
- Track record in coordinating complex cross functional projects with multiple stakeholders.
- MBA or equivalent with 8+ years of financial planning experience with progressively increasing responsibilities in a large growth company.